Konnichiwa!

SOURCE

Hullo. The lovely Tiffany at Anthro-Elegy told me to start a blog, mostly because she'd probably rather voluntarily subject herself to my pop culture swoonings than be forced to read chunks of it over instant message. (I can be very aggressive when it comes to sharing links.)

Anyway, a little about me. I'm easily amused and have a somewhat obsessive personality, so I like a lot of things, but at the same time I can be a bit of a culture snob (or snob in general...)

Re: the title of the blog, it's grabbed from Francoise Hardy's 1962 hit "Tous les garcons et les filles" (Watch it here). I put "les filles" in parentheses because I'm more likely to post stuff about male thespians and artists, but I'm no sexist! (I go through girl singer phases, for example! Plus I love Sally Field!)

To start us off, I've included my favorite photo of Paul Newman. On a Vespa. OMG.

C'est tout for now. (See, I'm a snob. Told you.)

1 swoons:

Manda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment